Well it happen TRADsey suspended my account, after I made a dispute for a item I bought for $750 the seller did described as new and only a water stain. There was makeup stains and ink stains.

TRADSEY only wanted to give me a store credit even after the evidence I gave them. So I fiked a dispute through my credit card Company. I sold 2 items.

So there is no way to retrieve my money. Because they suspended me.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have been suspended also, WITHOUT any notice. I logged on one day and poof my account was gone.

But once I got someone intelligent on the phone I was reinstated and was able to transfer the $2000 in my account that day.

The problem is their customer service. It is like musical chairs there and their emails sometimes border on ridiculous, because your question sometimes is not even addressed in the answer.