2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I just sold and item and it was returned by the buyer.... tradsey never informed me , after a week I emailed them.

Two days later I received email saying buyer returned item. After reading your comment , I'm a little nervous to see how my item looks when returned.. it was brand new and tags attached... I did read the reviews of this site and sure anuff other sellers had there items returned as well.

And I read about other issues... I figured that I will still try it out and that's there opinion. I won't have that problem..Well guess what?, I did... Believe theses comments and good luck if u still decide to go ahead and post on tradsey...

I guess if u put in your description when selling item. NO RETURNS, you don't get screwed w people damaging item then returning it..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tradesy account. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1237208

I am a buyer and have never damaged a seller's merchandise when I was returning the item. The problem is not with the seller or buyer but with Tradsey.

I recommend finding another online vendor because eventually you will be screwed by tradsey. Good Luck!!!

dimsum119

And rightfully so. I just got an item returned to me and it was completely mutilated and Tradesy refunded the buyer. So now I'm out the money and the mdse.

That sounds like nonsense. It's not like eBay - you don't get to dictate your own return policy.

I think you're saying they shipped your item back to you personally, not Tradesy, but why would someone do that?

Tradesy's policy is, Return it to Sunny CA for a site credit. Oh well, people are weird, maybe they didn't understand either.

to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #1237209

Tradsey is the biggest rip off. Eventually you will have issues with Tradsey whether you are the buyer or seller.

I would recommend finding another online vendor. Tradsey has stolen over two thousand dollars from me.