After selling a Authentic LV used Neo Speedy Blue Denim Speedy for a very low price 299$ and posted photos of the condition of the bag, mind you there was leather aging otherwise the bag was a great buy. The bag was listed only one day before it was sold.

I paid for premium shipping kit and promptly shipped bag. About 3 weeks later suddenly I get a text stating the the sale was null and was given no explanation from Tradsey why they broke their 4 day return policy. They never contacted me on how this lady had the bag for weeks and was allowed to simply return it. Tradsey emailed me the tracking number of this bag returning to me.

I contacted Tradsey and they never answered me. Tradsey is all about the buyer. The seller in this case me was ignored and not treated with respect.

Tradsey broke their own 4 day return policy and withdraw the funds I stupidly left in my seller account!!! I am very angry about this situaton

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2015.

Comments

Amite, Louisiana, United States #1178075

Totally agree! They are sinking and stealing people's money in order to continue operation.

Don't buy or sell with them!!!! There needs to be a class action suit brought up against them. They think because they are an "online business" they can do what they want without repercussions. They have charged me twice on multiple occasions for chargebacks, and paid me less then the money I was suppose to get and lately have been taking longer and longer to pay sellers if they pay them at all.

The buyers they only offer 'site credit' to and thus keep the cash for themselves. They need to have a class action suit brought against them.