Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The 100% authentic or your money back is complete BS. In my case it is because the item was from overseas.

While Tradesy is upfront about this policy, the seller is not, nor are they required to be apparently. The seller in my case is Coco Luxury whose address is listed in Chicago. However, my bag came straight from China with NO INDICATION ahead of time that was the case. If they had been upfront about that I would have never bought this item as Tradesy doesn’t guarantee authenticity from overseas.

They fail to mention that they allow sellers to give false information about the fact that they are NOT MAILING FROM THE USA.

Being *** is the only thing Tradesy is good at. DON’T DO IT!!!!

Review about: Louis Vuitton Handbag.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

has the issue been resolved I just purchased from them and i questioned it once i saw it shipped from china.

to Anonymous #1515016

Same thing has happened to me. Just got a bag from coco-luxury and it stated upon check out that it’s shipped from Huston Tx, but the actual shipping location is coming from Beiiging, China. I am waiting to hear from back Tradesy tomorrow for a refund.

Same exact thing happened to me, did not buy from Tradsey or Coco-Luxury from China.

yashereeg_86

That's why I'm closing my account! This is a b.s. company!