2.1K views 6 comments

I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package and redelivered to buyer after sometimes. I then contacted Tradesy CSR to check with buyer, gave them two options: 1.) Buyer can return the brand new Marc Jacobs shoes to me; or 2.) Pay me back the money for the shoes she received.

Team Tradesy Elizabeth A. replied me and told me she will find that out with buyer and get back to me. It has been more than a week with another 2 follow up emails I have sent to Team Tradesy since the case has been opened. I still do not get any feedback from Team Tradesy.

I mean at least an answer to me I will have been ok with it. Ignorance is the enemy of a company who heavily relies on CSR.

Good luck to you business

Review about: Marc Jacobs Shoes.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $185
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

anonymous

They did the same to me.And i sold over 2000.

They closed my account and won't reply to my emails. They also blocked my number and hang up. And to me to never call back! I now need to file claims with my attorney to get my money back.

I suggest you do same.And seek other damages for relief.

NICKI
to anonymous #903256

Hi! They suspended my account with $5000+ in escrow as well. Please let me know if you got your money back.

marta

amazing how weowlonger can trust anyone.I made my 1st purchase .

i will see how i go.

itwould be good tohave a direct contactwithseller.is it possible?

to marta #980059

You need to learn how to spell.

to Anonymous #985003

You need to grow up.

to Anonymous #1140665

lol I was thinking the exact same thing. ;)