Tradesy - Bad CSR

I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package and redelivered to buyer after sometimes. I then contacted Tradesy CSR to check with buyer, gave them two options: 1.) Buyer can return the brand new Marc Jacobs shoes to me; or 2.) Pay me back the money for the shoes she received.

Team Tradesy Elizabeth A. replied me and told me she will find that out with buyer and get back to me. It has been more than a week with another 2 follow up emails I have sent to Team Tradesy since the case has been opened. I still do not get any feedback from Team Tradesy.

I mean at least an answer to me I will have been ok with it. Ignorance is the enemy of a company who heavily relies on CSR.

Good luck to you business

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Marc Jacobs Shoes
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #539170

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 20 Yes 20 0 No 0
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 22, 2014 #888533

They did the same to me. And i sold over 2000. They closed my account and won't reply to my emails. They also blocked my number and hang up. And to me to never call back! I now need to file claims with my attorney to get my money back. I suggest you do same. And seek other damages for relief.

2 0 Reply

Nov 19, 2014 #903256

Hi! They suspended my account with $5000+ in escrow as well. Please let me know if you got your money back.

1 0 Reply

Oct 04, 2014 #879733

amazing how weowlonger can trust anyone. I made my 1st purchase . i will see how i go. itwould be good tohave a direct contactwithseller. is it possible?

0 0 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980059

You need to learn how to spell.

0 1 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985003

You need to grow up.

1 0 Reply

Apr 07 #1140665

lol I was thinking the exact same thing. ;)

1 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tradesy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Tradesy.
Filing a new complaint about