Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've sold approximately 20 items and every single time there has been an issue with the shipping on Tradesy's end. They never sent their precious shipping kits. A few days later, I would attempt to contact support, but it doesn't seem like they employ actual people. Buyers would be frustrated at the delay (hurting my shipping time and chance of a repeat sale) and many would just request that I print label via Tradesy. After canceling the kit, and printing a label, it would often take weeks for Tradesy's platform to recognize that items had been shipped...even longer to receive funds.

On top of the Tradesy selling fees, Tradesy assesses an additional "safe transfer fee." Tradesy takes their sweet time processing the "safe" transfer, generally a week from initiating the withdraw.

I had an issue with a purchase and was extremely disappointed with treatment I received from the customer support that seemingly crawled out from under a rock. There was a large hole in a purse I received, which was not disclosed by the seller, even when I specifically asked about damage, wear, tear, etc. The seller covered up the hole in the photos. I contacted support and received a condescending email, which did not address any of the issues re: the return, and was of no relevance in general, except for the part where, ironically, the representative mocked me for buying a used purse on a website. Really? Thanks for letting me know how Tradesy really feels about its members. I definitely won't be purchasing on Tradesy, and will not be listing another item.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $249. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

lazy.acres
Wolf Point, Montana, United States #1177456

Yes Tradesy is very good at sending condescending email if they even answer you at all. This site needs to be shut down and buyer and sellers alike should get a class action lawsuit going against them.

I tried the "tradesy shipping package" twice, never got either and so always check the "use my own shipping materials" instead. They still manage to rip off the customers and sellers with this option by taking up to 4 months to get paid!

Looks like it is time to shut down the Tradesy acct.