DO NOT USE TRADSEY!!!! They suspend accounts and take money out of your account without permission!!!!!

There are so many other good sites to use!!!

Which is what I will be doing from now on!!!! Anyone else had this problem with them!!????

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy boots for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

TexasDiva
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1285051

Yes indeed. This site has become a nightmare.

Suspended my account with NO notification. Routinely took up to 2 weeks to pay me, ultimately stole merchandise.

Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands #1266440

Yes I wanted to buy 2 things but my purchase was cancelled. I got a refund but then they charged 1 item separately.

I asked for a refund sending a screenshot of the withdrawal. But they simply deny it.

The transaction is not mentioned on my Tradesy payout list. I will ask my bank what to do now.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1255512

They suspended my account with out notifications. I have no idea why!

I have never sold or purchased on there. I can't even email them and ask why without opening a new account. I double checked my emails just to make sure, but nothing!

So Crazy... Now i must enter more than 50 words in order for this to post.