Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ladies STAY AWAY!! Believe me I love getting a good deal, but Tradesy is NOT the way to do it.

It was my first time ever using Tradesy and I decided to purchase a small Chanel bag. It was a horrible decision, the bag came in right before New Year's. I was so excited to open the package and right away I was certain it was a fake. I was very upset.

I immediately sent it back. I was very anxious to see if they would refund my money because I had read other reviews from other customers saying that Tradesy claimed their bags were authentic. Luckily, I got a refund. Then again the bag said made in China.

Chanel does Not make their bags in China. Who knows what they were thinking.

I read other reviews after I had received my bag. This was my first and last time purchasing from Tradesy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of chanel bag. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chanel bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

unhappyseller

Tradesy is not the place to buy designer items anymore unless you know the seller's reputation. But I have purchased many great items, with NON-designer names, and have been especially pleased.