3.9

I'm just really upset. I sold a pair of NWT Authentic Chloe sunglasses and everything went smoothly.

When it was time for the payout, I messed up the first time and it was returned to Tradesy. I requested it again and my bank sent it back because they didn't out my name on the direct deposit. The put an X. I've contacted Tradesy Support and my bank and have been tying to work this out.

I just requested a direct deposit again today. Hopefully this goes through because I'm stuck in Chicago with my infant waiting on something I should have received Monday. Customer service was trying but I feel like they will have to work harder on improving the site.

My selling process went great even when I received a return on my LV Damier Azur. I just hope they send my money so I can leave Chicago because as of today, we will be sleeping in the greyhound station

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of chloe sunglasses from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

So UR stuck in Chicago because u didnt Get paid for one pair of Chloe sunglasses?? U have much bigger problems than that lady.

Jeezus.. Get your priorities in order.