I bought a pair of Christian louboutin sandals for almost 300 dollars. The shoes I received were fake leather.

Besides the bad quality, the buckle on the shoe has the name of a German company, which I had looked up. I own other pairs of louboutins and know that even when worn out slightly, the material is still in place. The cut of the red sole is uneven. And when the shoes are held up side by side, the inside sole looks like it was cut by a child because of the unevenness.

I sent them back to tradesy and they told me they were "authentic". These shoes are fake and now I'm out 300 dollars. Clearly a fashion website should be able to tell between a fake pair of shoes vs real. They sent them back to me but I don't want them.

Tradesy is a scam. They should teach their employees the difference between a fake and real louboutin.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of christian louboutin sandals. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christian louboutin sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

Tradesy employees can't be trained, because they NEVER see the item being sold, so there is no authentication process. When you buy you are buying from an individual who is honest or not.

That is why I have been saying on this forum not to buy HIGH END items on Tradesy. Too many cheats have found the site and are selling junk and fakes. If you still want to buy high end check to make sure the seller has had lots of sales that have NOT been returned. Email her a lot with questions and see how prompt and detailed her answers are.

That way you may get a better idea of the type of person you are dealing with. Just my 2 cents.