1.9K views
1.2

I have ordered Christian louboutin So Kate's from a seller on tradesy. The seller was very informative in be beginning and advertised the shoes as being authentic, never worn and a size 9.

The day before receiving the shoes the seller message me telling me the shoe was actually an 8 and the shoe did not match the picture that was displayed. I was beyond furious. The seller had not only misrepresented the shoes but she told me at such an inconvenient time. After the matter was resolved I decided to order the same shoe with another seller, the seller replied a day late saying the shoe had already sold on eBay months ago.

I don't understand why she wouldn't remove them off of tradesy if this was the case. My experience made me want to remove myself from tradesy it is honestly not worth the hassle.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of christian louboutin shoes. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christian louboutin shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments