1.6K views
1.8

AFTER shipping my item worth upwards of $600, I have received notification that the buyer had cancelled the order (payment) towards me. She will receive a pair of authentic sold out Christian Louboutins without having paid for them.

I am in shock that the site will let a buyer cancel payment AFTER the item is on it's way to them. I had received the shipping kit they offer and mailed it out the next day, so the excuse of untimely shipping has no merit.

Any excuse behind why this has happened has no merit. I strongly discourage anyone from selling on this site, unless you want to be robbed.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2015.

Comments

I am not sure how this can happen. The buyer doesn't pay you, they pay Tradesy.

And if Tradesy didn't pay you after you sent it out, in their packaging no less, they are on the hook. Unless you falsely advertised something, which you didn't. Just call the BBB service or do an on-line submission, that will force Tradesy into action because they want their BBB record clean. Here is a link to a case they have settled, and for you to file your claim, which is really easy to do.

I wouldn't sell or buy high end items on Tradesy due to unscrupulous people on both ends of the transaction, I am NOT saying you are one. You are obviously an honest seller.

Norman, Oklahoma, United States #972297

Thanks for the heads up. I might have used them!