1.1K views

Update by user Sep 01, 2013

I shipped the dress 8-28-13, the next morning. Sorry for the typo!

Original review posted by user Sep 01, 2013

I sold a wedding dress on Tradesy.com 8-27-13 for $384.00. I shipped it 8-38-13, and provided Tradesy the tracking number to release my funds. They refuse to release it until 9-3-13 when they want to do a"mass pay". This was not described in their owb TOS. I've sold other items on Tradesy and recieved my payment within a few hours.

I emailed them today, and recieved a response from "Eric". He refused to release mt payment, citing their plan for a "mass pay". Excuse me, but your own TOS states 1-3 days. Not 7 days. They have ruined my Labor Day plans with my 9 yr old son. He has

an inoperable brain tumor, and we don't know how much time we have left. I was counting on this money. I know $384 is not mu

Comments

Florin, California, United States #810093

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin