Turnaround Time

I've been a seller on Tradesy for almost two years. I've only had about 4 sales.

I sold a Lands End coat with tags, never worn. The buyer was a Muslim woman who claimed the coat was not new and demanded a refund from Tradesy. I even sent it in the original Lands End box. Tradesy handled that return, so I was encouraged.

Recently I sold a Plinio Visona patent leather purse made in Italy that was new with and in new condition with no defects what so ever. Tradesy holds your money for 4 days after delivery, which was December 12. Suddenly my funds wete being wait listed with no explanation. I called Tradesy and I promise you I was on hold for two hours.

Finally, someone tells me the buyer claims the purse is not authentic. Really? There are no games out there ever of this brand, it's not that popular and there are sewn in brass plates, and embossed designer names in the leather. Today, December 27th, I get an email my bag is being returned to me!

No reason is given for the return. Tradesy is now taking 15% of the sale and lying to buyers about authentication issues. I'm not going to deal with this company any longer. The nightmare stories finally have come to fruition for me.

Good luck, Tradesy.

I have no idea what condition I'll receive this $400 purse that I asked $136 for. Outrageous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Customer Care.

Comments

North Olmsted, Ohio, United States #1261934

How is it relevant the buyers religion?

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1262598

That is exactly what I'm talking about..I'm a muslim woman who shops on tradesy all the time Masha'Allah..Religion is not the issue here..The issue is what the person did not the *** religion..Thumbs up to u Masha'Allah..

datatracker
to Anonymous #1266425

To Anonymous in Ohio-----

THANK-YOU !!! In just 7 words you changed the dynamic of this post and made it so much more important than Tradesy.I hope it will make everyone think about their ingrained prejudices and not just the ones concerning religion.

It seems the buyer would only be content if Tradesy agrees her:in the 1st transaction she was "encouraged" by how they (Tradesy) handled the return,sided with her--but when Tradesy took the buyer's side in the 2nd transaction she was evidently not encouraged;Tradesy has become another 'nightmare story'.

I am NOT saying she fabricated anything regarding these transactions,besides the buyer being a Muslim,but in MY opinion when SHE decided the buyer's religion was an important factor and since it's the first thing she mentions it appears it was the most important factor,I can not take what she says at face value.

Besides this being an outrageous statement how can she state unequivocally the buyer's religion "The buyer was a Muslim woman"? Did she have a discussion with her about religion?

What other ethnic names,religions,body types,etc does she think belong to dishonest people;where does she draw the line?

Thankfully she knows that one should always end a message on a POSITIVE note and she did-"I am not going to deal with this company any longer".

I am shocked and saddened that 2 people gave your comment a negative rating.