Turnaround Time

I've had so many issues I'm pulling my closet and transferring to let it go/ posh mark. Not only do they take forever to send out shipping kits, they do not answer emails and phone conversations lead to empty promises.

It's the most incompetent and adolescent excuse for a company that j e ever dealt with. Additionally, they line to do whatever they can to avoid giving refunds and payouts, putting all of it on the consumer which is kind of the reason for their cut. So I'm wondering why I bother.

It's like buying a house myself and then paying the agent 6%. No thanks.

Stella01 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor response time, what happened to core values and tradesy has no control over quality. Author liked the most what tradesy was when it started. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy and tradesy customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments