3.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

When I first began using Tradesy I had great results. Images were cleaned in 24 hours as promised, mailing envelopes came quickly.

I was very pleased. The last couple things I sold the shipping materials were slow to come and I have had images posted for over 10 days and they have not been cleaned yet. What's going on? Also the website keeps having errors that make it impossible to upload photos.

The error says "It's us not you" but when I contacted them they told me it was the browser I was using. Switched browsers and got the same error!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tradesy website. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments