I'm not happy with Tradesy. Their customer service sucks beyond belief. It could be a really great store if they had a better support system. I get the feeling that it's really just 2 people at home running this in their spare time. Which is okay, unless they can't or won't handle the business end. I get the feeling they don't even like what they are doing. They will not talk on the phone at all. It takes forever to get a real reply. They are also evasive about their policies. I just want to know if sellers are protected or not and they wont tell me. All I need is a 5 minute conversation because I could not find anything on their website. They told me to go read their policies but didn't even have the decency to link me to it. I looked online, I'm not lazy, I just can't find anything that tells you how to handle a situation if a buyer steals from you. Are we protected? Or not? Probably or not, by their reaction.

I was hoping they would be better than Ebay, and they really could be if they knew how to run a business but they dont. The website is an unpolished diamond in the rough, really. I see the potential but it needs a smart, fashion oriented, REAL BOSS who knows how to do things the right way. Right now they kinda suck!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I just wish they would fix their customer service & policy issues..

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1235972

Poshmark I use them and love the site. ONLY used tradesy on one sale (no payment as of yet) because how UNUSER FRIENDLY the ap is for seler