I'm not happy with Tradesy. Their customer service sucks beyond belief. It could be a really great store if they had a better support system. I get the feeling that it's really just 2 people at home running this in their spare time. Which is okay, unless they can't or won't handle the business end. I get the feeling they don't even like what they are doing. They will not talk on the phone at all. It takes forever to get a real reply. They are also evasive about their policies. I just want to know if sellers are protected or not and they wont tell me. All I need is a 5 minute conversation because I could not find anything on their website. They told me to go read their policies but didn't even have the decency to link me to it. I looked online, I'm not lazy, I just can't find anything that tells you how to handle a situation if a buyer steals from you. Are we protected? Or not? Probably or not, by their reaction.

I was hoping they would be better than Ebay, and they really could be if they knew how to run a business but they dont. The website is an unpolished diamond in the rough, really. I see the potential but it needs a smart, fashion oriented, REAL BOSS who knows how to do things the right way. Right now they kinda suck!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i just wish they would fix their customer service & policy issues". This person is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1235972

Poshmark I use them and love the site. ONLY used tradesy on one sale (no payment as of yet) because how UNUSER FRIENDLY the ap is for seler