Purchased David Yurman earrings, brought them to a David yurman retailer and compared the earrings. There was no comparison, the ones on tradesy were fakes.

Returned the earrings to learn that they authenticated them! I was not refunded my money and now have a credit for a site that does not protect it's buyers. To make matters worse these earrings were then I'm sure resold to an unsuspecting person.

Idk what the earrings were compared to when they were authenticated but it was not to true authentic David Yurman earrings. Buyers beware!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2015.

Comments

I have commented on this site continually advising that no one should buy or sell designer items on Tradesy. The site has become a magnet for dishonest people, ruining it for the rest of us.

I also have spoken out vehemently regarding what Tradesy defines as an "authenticator." From my experience they are not trained very well. If there is anyone at Tradesy who is capable of authenticating then they should do all the high end items. Unfortunately I don't think they have anyone who is experienced sufficiently.

I stopped selling high end items on Tradesy over a year ago. Just my thoughts...