Purchased David Yurman earrings, brought them to a David yurman retailer and compared the earrings. There was no comparison, the ones on tradesy were fakes.

Returned the earrings to learn that they authenticated them! I was not refunded my money and now have a credit for a site that does not protect it's buyers. To make matters worse these earrings were then I'm sure resold to an unsuspecting person.

Idk what the earrings were compared to when they were authenticated but it was not to true authentic David Yurman earrings. Buyers beware!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have commented on this site continually advising that no one should buy or sell designer items on Tradesy. The site has become a magnet for dishonest people, ruining it for the rest of us.

I also have spoken out vehemently regarding what Tradesy defines as an "authenticator." From my experience they are not trained very well. If there is anyone at Tradesy who is capable of authenticating then they should do all the high end items. Unfortunately I don't think they have anyone who is experienced sufficiently.

I stopped selling high end items on Tradesy over a year ago. Just my thoughts...