I've been selling for over a year on Tradesy. However, lately I noticed that my stuff no longer goes on 10% when almost all other similar merchandise goes on sale!

For example: Pre-owned Valentino sandals. I was looking for my listing, and was on the page for black Valentino sandals under $200. Mine was 1 out of 4 total pairs of sandals that were NOT on sale! I called and asked a staff member why this was, and she said, "We have a team of 'sales specialists', and they are "up" on 'what's hot and what's not'." (These are her exact words, verbatim.) I said, "So are you telling me that my merchandise is not as valuable or desirable as the next seller's stuff?!" She had no answer.

(Remember, you only talk to the person who answers the phone, NEVER the returns dept. or the sales dept.) Also, they 'clean' the main photo to generate sales, but 9 times out of 10, the box and/or dust bag gets cleaned! Dust bags and boxes are a big selling point. Ladies like to see the original dust bag with a purse in the main photo.

I take a lot of time and effort in staging great photos! When they erase my boxes or bags, it undoes all my hard work. A pair of heels, originally shown with original box and bag, ends up getting "cleaned"; as a result, it's just 2 shoes floating in mid-air. Looks *** as *#@!

Not everyone's gets cleaned out, either.

I see other Jimmy Choo heels with a box or bag in the main pic. That's why I call discrimination.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tradesy account. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tradesy account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments