First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I say they're in.This is the 1st time I've encountered this issue and see that Tradesy does not protect the seller.
I posted this item for sale. When I shipped it out the item was practically brand new (only worn once). The funds were deposited into my account. A few days later, I got an email regarding a return request for this item.
No big deal, I figure the buyer changed her mind. Tradesy claims they reviewed the item they received back against the pics I posted and said the item was not as described. Well of course not. The boots I received back were completely mutilated.
It looks as if the buyer chewed thru the heel (and these are rubber wedge heels). and so now the boots are completely destroyed and worthless. If Tradesy reviewed the item against the pictures as they've claimed, they'd clearly be able to see that the heels looked nothing like the pictures that were originally posted. So now I'm out the $109.00 and the boots.
Clearly they're not doing anything to protect the seller. Am closing my site down.
If this site does not do anything to protect the seller, who's to say the next buyer won't destroy my mdse to get a full refund.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Assisting ripoff buyers
- Mistreatment of sellers
You May Also Like
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "Only Forever Living Product has this quality Natural Aloe Vera products which are not contaminated with chemicals given that they usually do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This Forever..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."