First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I say they're in.This is the 1st time I've encountered this issue and see that Tradesy does not protect the seller.
I posted this item for sale. When I shipped it out the item was practically brand new (only worn once). The funds were deposited into my account. A few days later, I got an email regarding a return request for this item.
No big deal, I figure the buyer changed her mind. Tradesy claims they reviewed the item they received back against the pics I posted and said the item was not as described. Well of course not. The boots I received back were completely mutilated.
It looks as if the buyer chewed thru the heel (and these are rubber wedge heels). and so now the boots are completely destroyed and worthless. If Tradesy reviewed the item against the pictures as they've claimed, they'd clearly be able to see that the heels looked nothing like the pictures that were originally posted. So now I'm out the $109.00 and the boots.
Clearly they're not doing anything to protect the seller. Am closing my site down.
If this site does not do anything to protect the seller, who's to say the next buyer won't destroy my mdse to get a full refund.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Assisting ripoff buyers
- Mistreatment of sellers
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."