First off, I'd like to say I've sold many items on Tradesy and have never had any issues because all my items are authentic and in the condition that I say they're in.This is the 1st time I've encountered this issue and see that Tradesy does not protect the seller.
I posted this item for sale. When I shipped it out the item was practically brand new (only worn once). The funds were deposited into my account. A few days later, I got an email regarding a return request for this item.
No big deal, I figure the buyer changed her mind. Tradesy claims they reviewed the item they received back against the pics I posted and said the item was not as described. Well of course not. The boots I received back were completely mutilated.
It looks as if the buyer chewed thru the heel (and these are rubber wedge heels). and so now the boots are completely destroyed and worthless. If Tradesy reviewed the item against the pictures as they've claimed, they'd clearly be able to see that the heels looked nothing like the pictures that were originally posted. So now I'm out the $109.00 and the boots.
Clearly they're not doing anything to protect the seller. Am closing my site down.
If this site does not do anything to protect the seller, who's to say the next buyer won't destroy my mdse to get a full refund.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Assisting ripoff buyers
- Mistreatment of sellers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "Only Forever Living Product has this quality Natural Aloe Vera products which are not contaminated with chemicals given that they usually do not use chemical pesticides and fertilizers. This Forever..."