Turnaround Time

Buyers can return an item to Sellers for any reason, i.e. doesn't fit, don't like it, etc.

Personally, as a Seller, that puts me at a huge disadvantage because I ship items via Fedex, which incurs fees between $15 - $30 for each shipment. To my mind, this is Buyer's Remorse with no recourse for the Seller. But what's duplicitous is Tradesy returns the item back to the Seller with the most egregious reasons why the Buyer can return it. Buyers don't get their money back...

oh no; they must use it as store credit on Tradesy. So Tradesy profits from both Buyer/Seller and with its price-gauging fee increases even though it has an encumbered SEO. So I'll just take my talents to Portero, The Real Real, et al. Here's the email I just received 11/10/17 @ 7:08 p.m.

Your item is being returned to you. Your sold item Christian Louboutin CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ROLANDO 12 42 Pumps was recently returned by the buyer.

Tradesy conducts a multi-step inspection process for all returns - no matter the return reason. During our inspection, we found the item to be misrepresented for the following reasons: * Item should be listed as 'Gently Used' * Slight scuffing on side patent is not mentioned

Review about: Tradesy Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Buyer is not protected, How sellers are treated, Site credits only.

Comments