Featured Not resolved

This is a fake company. Please do not believe in what this seller said.

I bought 4 like new bags and all of them were fakes. When i received it I returned right away and they said that they were original but the metal of those bags were peeling. I wanted my money back and they said that I am going to have store credit. Do you think that I want to buy again to receive the same time of bags?

I don't think so. This seller is some body from the same company. So COSTUMER PLEASE do not make my mistake. I extended more than 300 hundred dollars in bags that did not satisfied what I bought and what I need.

You look at something very nice online but when you receive it it is not the same as you buy.

I spoke to them yesterday that I will do a bad review about them. However, after that they made a very nice review about their selling.

Comments

The person you purchased from uses the screen name GOPHERS7 on ebay, Amazon, and several others site. THIS PERSON IS A ***-ARTIST.

He purchases bad Chinese fakes and tries to sell them as real.

I got screwed by the same person on threadflip! Tradesy is not the greatest, but other than not filtering this person out, it really is not their fault.

Burbank, California, United States #889718

maybe blowing over three hundred dollars on BAGS is not really smart,no matter what brand they are.

Stay away from tradesy!!!!!! They will hold your money hostage and never give it to you.

I now Ned to go to court to get it back! THEY told me To never call back! And won't respond to emails. I had to file CC disputes because they sold me fake items.

And report to BBB.

Now I am starting a lawsuit! No one should be treated the way they treat consumers!

Winter Haven, Florida, United States #885849

I was getting ready to begin selling there, I have roughly 20-25 Coach & MK bags,

All of which are authentic, not I'm just not sure