Turnaround Time

I sold a Louie Vuitton shawl to a customer. I anticipated the customer might be a problem because she was very demanding I lower my price to an unreasonable number.

In any event, she purchased the shawl. When the money was not released, I contacted tradesy via email. They have no phone number to call and it is near to impossible to have any type of real communication with them. This has been a problem all along for me.

Customer service replied that the buyer had returned the item and trhey were looking into it. They never told me why. Apparently, they were determining through their own band of in house authenticators whether or not my item was real. All they would have had to do was tellme what the issue wasanI couldhave resolved it.

] Ultimately, I got an email that the buyer was refunded and that Tradesy was returning the item to me, and I would not get paid. The item was returned to me, and the box was ripped. I told Tradesy that I have purchased the LV on the Champs Elysee. They didn't care.

I went to the LV store near me and the manager printed my purchase history which identified the shawl I had purchase on the Chaps Elysee. I spent a ridiculous amount of time on this, and lost another potential sale. This is not the first time that Tradesy has falsely stated that an item was not authentic. I've seen complaints about that before.

I believe they engage in unfair business practices and fraud. I have demanded they pay me immediately.

They are ignoring me. I think it's time for a class action to prevent them falsifying that items are fake when they re not.

Review about: Tradesy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Not following refund policy, How buyers are treated, Customer resolve.

Comments

Judging by your *** grammar, and the fact that you cannot even spell the designer name correctly, you were in fact selling a fake but won’t admit to it. I’m glad Tradesy called out on you!

to Yashereeg #1406595

You moron. That's how Louis Vuitton Electric Alma Bag is spelled!!!

If anything, you ARE the one selling fake items! What fool doesn't know how Louis Vuitton isn't spell! You obviously don't!

What you need to do is continue sticking to Walmart brand bags! It's obvious you know nothing of the higher end designer bags!

to Yashereeg #1406596

Don't ever try coming for me! Your broke *** wouldn't know a Louis Vuitton from a thrift store bag!

to Yashereeg #1406603

Oh, another thing. In your pathetic attempt to insult someone, you might want to say use something else.

That played out 'bad grammar' is tired!

Come on now, step your game up! lol

yashereeg_86

I'm through a similar situation. I sold a Louis Vuitton Electric Alma bag, in pristine condition, to a buyer!

The buyer sent the bag to Tradesy for a refund! Reason being, bag wasn't her 'style!' She couldn't determine that from the pics that bag wasn't her style! Anyway, Tradesy said they would buy the bag!

Short time later, I received email stating bag was being returned to me because it had many scratches! I willing to bet buyer scratched the bag!

Playa Del Rey, California, United States #1326872

I think they never refund the Crooks that ruin your item but give them site credit. I had someone tear a whole in a Gucci belt.

It was my son's belt he's a 36 the hole they ripped was the very last while that would fit like a 30.

That hole had never been used. Another things there's no ratings on this *** bag so we don't know if they have screw others but tradesy does.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1322689

Unfortunately when you sell designer its par for the course, when you post an item of this caliber, post it with the included documentation in your listing (i.e. copies of receipts, tags whatever it may be) send copies of this with your sale with your personal info blacked out, I guarantee you will get more for your items and you will be protected when an unwarranted authenticity claim comes around.

Tradesy should have allowed you to defend the claim sometimes they do sometimes they don't, I sell designer and Branded merchandise probably over 40,000 units so far on several platforms, people make inauthentic claims all the time for one reason or the other, are my items fake? NO do I get accused? sure... Why?

I believe people are so fearful of getting ripped off they see one crooked stitch its Fake and send it back to Tradesy as not authentic, even buyers remorse issues become inauthentic claims on Tradesy, Why? Fake you get your money back , Discretionary return only site credit.

You spent over 1k on an impulse buy that you thought you had to have and you get it and doesn't look good on you and you want your money back no site credits what are you going to do? discredit the item or the seller in some way or form its human nature, does not matter what documentation you sent, welcome to the world of selling designer online, its a tough business and a literal minefield, eventually your going to step on one.