1.2
Turnaround Time

My Louis Vuitton bag sold on Jan 31st, Tradesy funds released to my bank account Feb 5th, THEY NEVER TRANSFERRED THE FUNDS, TRADESY IS NOW STEALING FROM THE SELLERS ON EXPENSIVE ITEMS. Have written and called, and get no response except that they will transfer funds, 6 different people say 6 different things.

I know Tradesy is on the *** of bankruptcy, she can not pay her creditors, my husband is a judge and knows people in high places, and this is fraud in every sense of the word. Know several or taking legal action and asked us to get involved, I JUST WANT MY MONEY OR MY BAG BACK, $287.00 WHICH Tradesy can not afford to pay. I hate to have to have a bailiff go get my STOLEN bag from the buyer, whom we know, and he bought for his girl friend for Valentine's day. We have spoken to local law enforcement in the buyer's area, and they can get the stolen bag back for me, and buyer can do a chargeback with Tradesy, for theft.

This is not going to go away, they literally STOLE from me, refuse to give me my funds, and I have no bag. It was NOT returned, he and she are very happy with it.

If I have to join in on that law suit, it is going to cost Tradesy a lot more then my bag. I have been on this site since they began, and can not even believe, it has turned into a fraudulent theft company.

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: NON PAYMENT OF SOLD ITEM.

I didn't like: New theft practice.

Comments