Jessup, Maryland

I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin.

Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance

I urge buyer be aware

As I have also contacted the better business Beru

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Do not do business with Tradesy!  They offer no consumer protection. Tradesy "I too have been scammed by Tradesy. I wanted to replace my LV Totally MM Monogram tote, but learned it had been discontinued. I had purchased a couple of items..." Read more Tradesy - Bad CSR Tradesy "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..." Read more Tradesy - Chanel Necklace Review from Chania, Khania Tradesy "I bought a Chanel necklace/ belt on site that failed to describe damage on stringing of pearls. I sent item back immediately for refund and sent closeup of damage of..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more