I recently purchased a handbag from one of your sellers to only be told the bag had water damage and would I accept a similar bag instead!The new one they showed me was several hundred $$$'s more!
I said.... No! They then offered to sell the bag at a discount! It sounded like a good deal and I accepted it!
However, I went to carry the new bag and on the first day, pieces of leather started falling off! The bag was completely misrepresented! I want my $$$ back! I have made many purchases from tradesy but this is absurd and I shall not do so again unless I receive a refund.
Where the bag was suppose to be stitched, the seller has obviously glued it together! It was advertised with no noticeable signs of wear!!!
It was in worse shape than I have ever seen !Pictures are attached
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "Mr Ugalade My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a..."