Fort Worth, Texas

I recently purchased a handbag from one of your sellers to only be told the bag had water damage and would I accept a similar bag instead!The new one they showed me was several hundred $$$'s more!

Related: Tradesy - Counterfeit - Buyer Beware

I said.... No! They then offered to sell the bag at a discount! It sounded like a good deal and I accepted it!

However, I went to carry the new bag and on the first day, pieces of leather started falling off! The bag was completely misrepresented! I want my $$$ back! I have made many purchases from tradesy but this is absurd and I shall not do so again unless I receive a refund.

Where the bag was suppose to be stitched, the seller has obviously glued it together! It was advertised with no noticeable signs of wear!!!

It was in worse shape than I have ever seen !Pictures are attached

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Handbag
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

#1206965

Horrible service.I bought a counterfeit LV bag.

It's all *** for the most part and Tradesy absolutely does not stand behind their buyers or their "return policy". You do know that they never even see the merchandise and they touch up photos and do not inspect or authenticate on the front end. Whatever picture a seller sends them they use. Horrible white collar crime organization.

They are a seller drive model based on the commission they earn.

Why would they want to refund your money?All refunds are at Tradesy discretion bottom line!

to Anonymous Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1212990

FRANKLY, I have ZERO sympathy for you folks who buy high end LV bags from Tradesy.WHO in the right mind with common sense would risk buying something so expensive on Tradesy or eBay without any real-life authentication process?

If you are going to say "well, it was a good deal" OR "you can't get such low prices on at LV boutiques". Well, then you should blame yourself for losing common sense and you assume ALL RISK buying sight-unseen. If you want the real deal, BUY it from an actual LV store.

And if you hanker for bargains, then assume the risk and know you might just be buying a fake.Stop the complaining and just wise up!