Syracuse, Nebraska
1.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered a beautiful leather Kate Spade satchel for $110.00. I was very disappoimted to recieve a stinky, stiff plastic replica purse in the mail.

I sent it back and reported it the day i recieved it. Tradesy states that if a customer recieves an inauthentic product they will refund your purchase price and shipping cost in the original form of payment. Instead of being refunded I was given site credit. I called customer service, after waiting almost an hour for my return call, they told me their authenticators decided it was real and relisted it.

Thats correct.... a plastic Kate Spade bag and now its on to its next unlucky owner. So they are keeping my money and offering me only site credit.

Pretty worthless to me when i have no interest in imposter handbags and that is what Tradesy lists. Buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1229576

Just because you say it was fake, doesn't mean it was fake. Kate Spade makes Plenty of bags that are Plastic (PVC and PU) You can even purchase a 100% Leather item that is coated in Plastic to make the leather more durable and moisture resistant, the item won't even smell like leather.

The market is flooded with Kate Spade outlet bags too. Know what your buying as they overinflate the msrp's to make it look like your getting an unbelievable deal, in actuality your still paying full retail.

#1196362

Happens ALL the time usually with 'high end' purses LV,Prada,etc. Curious it was on a $110.00 purse was it sold by Penny Lane or Strawberry Fields, if so that is really Tradesy selling returns and they will NEVER say it is not real because they want to get rid of the item.

If it wasn't Tradesy, how many sales did the seller have and was the price too good to be true. So many of Tradesy's new sellers are really eBay sellers and many deal in fakes. That is what happened to me I also bought a kate spade purse and it didn't take me 3 minutes to know it was a fake. I returned it to Tradesy with 8 reasons why it was a fake, I should have known as the price was too good to be true.

Tradesy did NOT re-list the item and the seller was banned. After the fact I found the seller on eBay with horrible reviews. Now I always check out the seller, if they are on eBay, what else they are selling & how many of the items have been returned.

Post the seller's name so we can all steer clear. There are so many honest sellers on Tradesy, me included, and these sellers have hurt our business terribly so it is true buyer beware, check out the seller.