Featured Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind.Once bidding started and finalized, my acct was canceled for proof of authenticity, which I submitted the proof to them.

Now there is 5 items of the same merchandise and my order was canceled? They took so long answering me back thats today is the 3rd day and no reply. No By reading your site I just found out it takes 3 days to cancel an order??? I lost the sale, and they are stating that my account was suspended due to items being counterfeits, which they are not??

Now I can see 4-5 of the same items that I was selling with a $100 lower difference in pricing??? So basically they blocked my buyer, and entered one of theirs.

I can figure out they have special clients that with a 10-20 percent intake is obtain for their services and own personnel gain.I am speaking with attorneys and also filling a complaint with the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network and US Federal Trade Commission also will be placing ads on my FB

This reviewer shared experience about "ethical and consumer violation" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1550. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tradesy account from Tradesy was how sellers are treated Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Ginger-Magrath-101
#1119324

Did you know they have their own closets Strawberry hill and two others Abby road (I think) they get first dibs on all stuff listed!!! then hike up the price.