Featured on Instagram Not resolved

TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind.Once bidding started and finalized, my acct was canceled for proof of authenticity, which I submitted the proof to them.

Related: Tradesy; worst customer service!

Now there is 5 items of the same merchandise and my order was canceled? They took so long answering me back thats today is the 3rd day and no reply. No By reading your site I just found out it takes 3 days to cancel an order??? I lost the sale, and they are stating that my account was suspended due to items being counterfeits, which they are not??

Now I can see 4-5 of the same items that I was selling with a $100 lower difference in pricing??? So basically they blocked my buyer, and entered one of theirs.

I can figure out they have special clients that with a 10-20 percent intake is obtain for their services and own personnel gain.I am speaking with attorneys and also filling a complaint with the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network and US Federal Trade Commission also will be placing ads on my FB

Review about: Louis Vuitton Bag.

I didn't like: How sellers are treated.

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tradesy Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ethical and Consumer Violation / $1550
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Ginger-Magrath-101
#1119324

Did you know they have their own closets Strawberry hill and two others Abby road (I think) they get first dibs on all stuff listed!!! then hike up the price.