Tradesy has it's own Workers

134 of 432 Tradesy reviews

TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind.Once bidding started and finalized, my acct was canceled for proof of authenticity, which I submitted the proof to them.

Now there is 5 items of the same merchandise and my order was canceled? They took so long answering me back thats today is the 3rd day and no reply. No By reading your site I just found out it takes 3 days to cancel an order??? I lost the sale, and they are stating that my account was suspended due to items being counterfeits, which they are not??

Now I can see 4-5 of the same items that I was selling with a $100 lower difference in pricing??? So basically they blocked my buyer, and entered one of theirs.

I can figure out they have special clients that with a 10-20 percent intake is obtain for their services and own personnel gain.I am speaking with attorneys and also filling a complaint with the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network and US Federal Trade Commission also will be placing ads on my FB

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• How sellers are treated

Reason of review:
Ethical and Consumer Violation
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Louis Vuitton Bag
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #775530 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tradesy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
134 of 432 Tradesy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ginger-Magrath-101

Feb 28 #1119324

Did you know they have their own closets Strawberry hill and two others Abby road (I think) they get first dibs on all stuff listed!!! then hike up the price.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.