Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've been selling on this 'would be' selling site for over a year! Tradesy has caused me nothing but grief!

I'm going through a situation now with a buyer who purchased a Louis Vuitton Electric Alma bag from me. When calling and asking a Tradesy rep why my funds were being held, I was told the buyer requested a refund because bag wasn't her 'style!' You would think she could/would determine this from all the pics I'd posted! The next day I called, I told a rep to send me back the bag! I was then told by this rep that Tradesy would buy bag!

Later that day, I received an email stating bag was being returned to me because it had many scratches/scrapes! When I sent buyer bag, It was in pristine condition! Now, Tradesy sending me back a bag damaged by the buyer!

If it contains scratches/scrapes, it was at the hands of the buyer who'd gotten buyer's remorse, and wanted her money back after damaging item! I will be closing my account with Tradesy, and will sell on eBay, the better of the selling sites!

Reason of review: site is a sham.

I didn't like: Will be closing account with this would be selling site.

Comments