1.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have bought two things from this website and although for the first dress I had a good experience given that there were no misrepresentations from listing vs the product/item received, it was my second purchase that was the huge eye opener that showed me just how much of a scam this website is. Not only did they arbitrarily "decide" to not give me my money back for a product which had a CLEARLY misrepresented size, now they are taking FOREVER to send me my item back. It has already been 2 weeks (way past the normal 5-7 business days that mail usually takes). Terrible!! So untrustworthy!!!

God forbid you purchase an item that is not delivered as expected from the listing because they will NOT give you your money back. Tradesy claims that they will refund money according to "certain guidelines" but these guidelines are subjectively determined within their own company and disregard ANYTHING that try to show as support (I sent them pictures of dress and order confirmation that clearly showed a difference from the listing to product received). Then, you are left with only two options: getting site credit or sending you the item back. So here I am 2 weeks and 4 days later still waiting for my item to get back.

Lastly, customer service was SHADY to say the least. They took weeks to respond to my emails!! It has been one of the most frustrating online shopping experiences of my life. This has been an ongoing headache since MAY!!!! To make things even worse, Melissa, the girl I corresponded with through their team@tradesy.com email was very rude and never even acknowledged any of the proof I sent her from pictures I took of the dress and my order confirmation email that CLEARLY proved there was a size misrepresentation. SHADY SHADY SHADY.

If you are willing to gamble with your money then shopping here is fine, but don't expect to get refunds or money back if an item does not arrive the way it was supposed to.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fake return area on website and how sellers treated. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $380. Tradesy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

lazy.acres
Wolf Point, Montana, United States #1177432

Bad customer service for buyers and sellers alike. I think they are running short on funds because what usually took them only one day to pay is now taking 7-10 days.

They have doubled my charges backs more than once, took 4 months to pay me $13.65 which they ended up only paying $9.10 without explanation, refuse to send me the credentials of their experts, took items and refunded them even though it is against federal laws, removed all my 1000+ listings for no reason and refuse to answer questions or return phone calls. Run as fast and far as you can before you buy or sell on this site!