I'm so sorry I didn't read reviews before selling my items on their site. I listed for sale my authentic David Yurman Figaro necklace.

Someone purchased it and it was later returned to me for inauthenticity. I bought the necklace in a David Yurman store and although the DY mark was very faint on the 18 karat gold toggle, Tradesy is saying that it is not authentic.

Also, I should have received my money days ago as it was received by the buyer over two weeks ago. Needless to say, I will not be doing business with that company ever again as they are not qualified to decipher a "REAL" David Yurman from a copy.

Review about: Tradesy Marketplace.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

yashereeg_86

Your experience is similar to mine. I sold an authenticate Louis Vuitton bag, and the dumb buyer questioned its authenticity although the receipt came with the bag!

The buyer then sent bag to Tradesy to authenticate. Tradesy determined bag was authenticate, but took up to a month to release my funds. Oh, they ended up buying the bag!

I'd rather them having returned it! I was told that any items returned to Tradesy, they buy!