Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Same thing here!Also tradesy fees are now 23% they went up....again! As if the first one wasn't bad enough!

I sold an item on January 2, today is February 2, exactly a month later and I still dont have a dime! Initiated a paypal withdrawal exactly 8 days ago and nothing! This happens every single time I make a sale, it takes exactly 1-2 months to get paid from the day of the sale to money in hand, absolutely absurd! Total scam!

Thats if you even get paid! I told them I have been waiting a month on my funds and 8 days since transfer and asked if as a 1 time thing they could push my payment thru since I have been waiting so long and they said no! Of course they did, I have only made them thousands of dollars in commission, but they get their greedy 23% cut instantly off of OUR items, so who cares how long we wait right? As long as they got their cut screw us!

Im so done with this site! Add all that into them allowing scammers to ruin our things and get a full refund, no more tradesy sponsored sales, highest commission on the market, waiting months to get paid, atrocious customer service, I don't see how anyone would want to deal with this! Tradesy has gone way past middle man and treat their sellers like dirt and look for any excuse to hold our funds hostage as long as possible to earn as much interest on it that they can! Tradesy is not a bank!

These are our items we are selling and tradesy acts like a crooked dictator making us wait and beg for OUR MONEY! Also for months last year they kept saying by the end of 2017 payouts wouldnt be taking this long and promised to fix this, more lip service and lies! It's now February 2018 and its actually taking longer to get paid! Sick of this greedy, corrupt, selfish, scamming scheme of a site!

They are going to crash and burn soon because sellers are fed up with their BS and I cant wait! This is all Going to bite them in the a$$ very soon!You can only scam people for so long until it catches up with you!

Review about: Tradesy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments