1.5K views

Tradesy treat sellers poorly.

Locked out my account without further investigation.

I open my account 10/10/14

I have 14 item listed in Tradesy and all have a properties of description.

Then I received an email from a customer named Laura saying that she want her money back cause she just bought a fake purse LVUITTON from me. I sent back a response and I told her that the purse is not a replica since that is my personal item.

I went to check my listing and if I have item sold, but I don't have.

I responded and I told her that I didn't have a sale yet.

Then I sent a couple of emails to Tradesy to have an investigation. I called their customer service, they said someone will call me, suddenly my account was locked out. No emails or calls from them.The scary thing is they continue posting my items to different sites.

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Locked out seller account, No further investigations.

I didn't like: Bad unreleable website, Seller treated poorly.

Comments

Tradesy treats sellers poorly. It's a known fact.

If you are a seller, keep an eye on your money because there are times they don't release it until you send a few emails....... what's with that?

I could go on and on but I won't.... you know how karma works....

Retread what she wrote ***, she was NOT selling a fake bag....

Land O Lakes, Florida, United States #901253

So you were suspended from Tradesy because you were selling FAKES COUNTERFIETS and listing as authentic,AND they suspended you, WOW, what an unfair way to treat an honest seller. This is why honest buyers and sellers, LOVE TRADESY AND WILL STAY THERE.

to VICKIANN Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #902719

Obviously you don't sell because you jumped into conclusion ! I sell at Tradesy and I don't buy, use or sell fakes and my account was suspended NO READIN GIVEN to make matters worst I just shipped over $600 worth of merchandise today and I don't have a way to get my funds!

After reading all the complaints here they seem to be founded there is something fishy with Tradesy!

to Ag s #903286

Hi!

I am in the same situation as you are. What are you going to do to get your fund? I am so scared that I will lose $5000 that they are holding

to Nicki Belmar, New Jersey, United States #941396

I too am waiting on a refund for $2,800 for a Chanel jacket that was listed as a size 42 US size small 6, when in fact it was a 42, tailored down to a smaller size to fit the previous owner. In addition, the jacket was listed as new and unused condition which also wasn't true.

The composition tags that show the serial number and fabric composition were so badly faded, they were barely visible.

The jacket was returned with a list of discrepancies and a size chart stating the size difference.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get my deposit returned to me in addition that the Affirm financing gets dropped.

I found out after I made my purchase and received the financing, about the return policy and that Tradsey only allows 3 days from the time the order is shipped to return the item for their "review" to see if they will refund you are not.

It seems like a major scam and I will never ever purchase a single thing from Tradsey moving forward.

I may be stuck with a $2,800 credit tho. I am seriously losing sleep over this.