2.4
Turnaround Time

One things I've noticed over the past couple of months, my merchandise no longer gets put on sale. I've literally seen an entire page of Valentino black sandals, and they were all on sale except mine and maybe 3 others.

I called and asked the operator about this, and she told me that their team of 'sales experts' review the items listed and determine what's "hot or not", and THEY make judgements about what goes on 10% sale. I was like, so what? Are you saying my merchandise isn't as valuable or desirable as the next seller's? She had no answer.

Remember, when you call, any question or issue you're having cannot be dealt with directly. The person that answers the phone is just an operator, not the returns dept.

or the sales team. (At least you can understand the staff; they speak proper English, not garbled and broken like 9 out of 10 calls to eBay)

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: My merchandise is discriminated against.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Staff is friendly and easy to understand.

I didn't like: Cover pics keep cleaning my boxes and dust bags, Dust bags keep getting cleaned.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2016.

Comments

I've had same issues. At first, my items appeared on the 10% sale, and now they never go on sale.

Impossible to get in touch with the assigned "account manager" for my account, numerous emails and chat requests to no avail. Very frustrating, hardly any sales without the sales feature...