I had the same exact experience with Tradsey that you did! I wonder how many other sellers share our story.

I just shipped 2 louis Vuitton bags yesterday. These two buyers asked me so many questions about these 2 bags including a guy who woke me up at 4am and then asked me if I could take more photos of the interior. The buyers on Tradsey do not realize the bag they are purchasing is not new!!!!

I try to descibe every single item as accurately and honestly as I can because I don't want to have a bag returned because the buyer complains the listing was "misrepresented" . If the 2 LV bags i just shipped are returned I quit Tradsey!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy louis vuitton bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments