1.4
Privacy and Data Security

Tradsey is a scam that will take your money when sold a fake handbag. When you sell a Authentic bag with copy of receipt in email it's fake!!!!

Do NOT believe this company. They bought my bag and then said returned for fake. Then the seller they own Abby R was reselling my bag!!

So I lost my bag and money with buying a fake they won't take return on,even within the 3-4 day return window. Be careful if you have Louis Vuitton or Chanel!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tradesy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Yoogis Closet that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tradesy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Tradesy to other companies on our site.

Comments

L.V. is the one designer I won't mess with because I know very little about authenticating them.

I've seen fake Dolce & Gabbana's on here, plus a few knock-off Versace's. Oh and a couple Prada's.

You really have to know what to look for and what to ask. But thanks for reaffirming my vow to never invest in a Louis V.

I believe you because I saw a lot of fake LV in there. Thanks for the warning.

unhappyseller

Please report them to the California Department of Consumer Affairs as their offices are in California :http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml. Unfortunately they have performed so poorly the Better Business Bureau no longer rates them.

If Abbey Road or Strawberry Fields aka Tradesy is relisting your bag after telling you it is a fake you have a great case. Also shoot off an email to anyone on her "Board" see the bottom of the "About Us" page on Tradesy for their names and then google them for an email.

www.tradesy.com/about/

Good Luck. Tradesy for the first 1.5 years was a great place for buyers and sellers and I was very successful but now with that she has invited/allowed BIG COMPANIES to sell well it really is turning into eBay...