1.6
Turnaround Time

Watch out for that seller Watch M coz I bought a LV damier neverfull but never received the item. It took almost 3 weeks before I received a message from Watch M and not once got a respond from her until after I sent a complaint to support staff at tradesy.

Support emailed me saying they'll get tracking information from Watch M. Then I received an email asking me if I like the item. I sent Watch M another email asking for the tracking number but never received it.

Then Watch M emailed me saying that the item was stolen so I asked for a refund. Watch M is a scam artist please beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of louis vuitton neverfull. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned louis vuitton neverfull in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

I noticed that their pictures were stolen from some sellers on ebay. You can look up the same item on ebay and you will most likely find it.

Honesty, I think they are listing items up that they dont have on hand. They mark it up on their listing with another sellers pictures.

Once it is sold on Tradesy, they will make the purchase and wait for the item. I find this very dishonest!