I WILL NEVER SELL WITH TRADESY AGAIN. I'm sure one of their fraud workers will try to come behind this post with a "positive" post.

I sold my authentic LV purse that i paid over 600 dollars for on Tradesy. It was a special edition bag, in brand new condtion, used only a couple of times that i had for over 6 years. I followed their procedures but i have not been paid. I sold on April 9, shipped April 11th.

And for three werks now Tradesy has been acting like the issue is my bank acct. It is not. So i chose debit, but they are saying it's not a debit when clearly my card is a debit, and it's not accepting my paypal email address. This is bogus.

I am pressing legal charges for Fraud and Robbery. Very poor and unprofessional business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of louis vuitton purse. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned louis vuitton purse in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments

You'll have to make sure your name is on the payout details. Call your bank and asked did they return a direct deposit from Tradesy and ask them why.

Mine was returned because they put X where my name was supposed to be.

Jut make sure you do the live chat and call them and be polite. I know it's stressful but I believe they are trying to help.