2.0
Turnaround Time

If you are looking for designer knock offs, this is the site for you. We purchased from TWOPUGSNME and Louis Vuitton verified it was a FAKE.

Tradesy won't credit my husbands credit card because "their team" stated its authentic.

Louis Vuitton will not put in writing that the Treasure Box is fake because of company policy. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #1184761

She even copied the messages on Tradesy and sent them to me when I told her I found this post. I thought it would be great to show everyone that this person Matt is a liar.

If you read the comments below Twopugsnme asked Matt what LV store did you take it too? "I don't know". So not I've posted the comments and the email authenticating the piece! Matt M.

is the scammer! Don't sell or buy anything to/from this person.

Twopugsnme

Did you get my messages?

May 10, 2016

Twopugsnme

I had it authenicated by Carol Diva. It is authentic.

But I'll be glad to take it back! May 10, 2016 MM Matt M. Could we send it to Carol Diva to confirm that? My wife would like a copy of the certificate you recievd from Carol Diva with the serial number.

May 10, 2016 Twopugsnme The date code is inside it. Try the sides of the lid, inside close to the seam. I'm sending the email to tradesy. She was able to authenticate it using the photos I had in my listing.

You can tell by the font, the stitching a lot of things. Ebay uses her for authentication. What Louis Vuitton store did your wife take it too?

May 10, 2016 MM Matt M. Not sure which one she took it to, can you email me the return shipping label?

Tampa, Florida, United States #1184758

I actually told Twopugsnme about this comment. She told me she had the LV azure box authenticated by Carol Diva and it was 100% authentic.

She also told Tradesy when she asked what LV store you took it to you messaged her back you don't remember. You were trying to pull a scam and got caught. She even sent me the email from Carol authenticating it:Hi Kim,

This is sooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!

Hope you don't sell it and keep it for yourself. I would consider it an authentic LV Damier Azur Coffret Merveilles GM.

Best regards,

Carol Ives

Pinsian, LLC dba CarolDiva.com

I've had my own ups and downs with Tradesy but Twopugsnme has never sold a fake! Actually that seller is the only one I'll buy from.

Second LV will not authenticate anything. They are not allowed to do so. I gaurentee this person bought something they didn't have the money to spend or tried to pull their own scam and got caught doing so. Sellers are getting ripped off everyday on there by buyers getting an authentic piece and trying to return a fake.

Getting their money back and keeping the authentic item. Then the seller gets screwed!

to Honest buyer and seller Tampa, Florida, United States #1184767

Here's the email authenticating the item, Louis Vuitton azure jewelry box that Matt complained about and could not remember what LV store his wife went to.

Hi Kim,

This is sooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!

Best regards,