1.3K views

Stay away from Tradesy. I purchased a Michael Kors Grayson Monogram M7-22 medium bag.

You know when something is too good to be true is raises a red flag. I researched the bad and came back with several websites that it was posted on. One of which is called Michael Kors Outlet. Mind you, this is the exact same bag with the exact same pictures on Tradesy.

The bag had already been shipped so I couldn't cancel. I called Tradesy the same day I realized this was a scam. The only thing I was told is that I would have to inspect the bag for authenticity, once I have checked for all of the things I was told to look for and find that it's a replica to send it back for full refund. I went back to message the sender and noticed that he changed her name and put my name as the lister.

I was told by Tradesy that they will remove this person from the site. I feel like there should be more done to this individual.

They use fake identification when listing item. From now on I will research any and everything I purchaae online.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy michael kors bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dearborn, Michigan, United States #967283

This happens everywhere, why would you leave a bad site review when they obviously sided with you on this return since they removed the seller from this site. I'm sure they also paid your shipping back to them and issued you a full refund.

Go check ebay and see the sellers who have done the same things and worse and are still allowed to sell on their site. Check the sellers sold history next time before buying