Turnaround Time

I recently sold a Ralph Lauren genuine leather jacket. I was very excited because it is the first item I sold on this site after listing it four months ago. I did not get very much for it but it's ok since I won't be wearing it anymore. Tradesy sent me a shipping kit but it is just a cheap plastic bag and it was too small for the bulky jacket.

I emailed them asking for a replacement shipping kit, a larger bag with prepaid postage. Then I get an email saying I should use my own shipping materials and print out the prepaid label and ship the item. What? I pay them an administrative fee and I do the work?

I'm cancelling the sale as I will actually lose money if I follow through with what they tell me to do. I will remove my listings and cancel my account with them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tradesy seller policy from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor communication and thecomplaintsabouttradesyongoogle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The post office gives free boxes .....

California, United States #1091461

Yes, please cancel your account - help keep bad sellers off the site!!

You obviously didn't choose the correct size packaging when you listed the item.

Your customer was charged a lower shipping cost because you chose the incorrect packaging size.

It should be your responsibility to make up the shipping cost difference --- your mistake.

It's just good customer service.

No whinny babies that don't "do their homework" please!!