Additional Fees

The first picture is where they said I moved to the second picture is when they realized I knew they were lying

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of online order. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Dover, Delaware, United States #949521

This tracking info has nothing to do with Tradesy lying...It is a USPS tracking system scanned by USPS workers at various points in the delivery process.

If you didn't move recently,and your address on file with Tradesy is correct, then this is an obvious error made by a USPS employee, most likely the carrier, because they are the ones who enter forwarding scans when people move. This is normal USPS procedure, I work there... Just sayin, Tradesy doesn't see anymore than you on the tracking, and their explanation is based on info they received from post office, not lies. One of 3 things occurred.

You moved, you gave Tradesy an insufficient or incorrect address, or the post office had an inexperienced,inadequate, or new employee on your mail route that day, and carrier made mistake . In any of these 3 scenarios you have complete up to the date tracking on your parcel which is going in a slow circle back to where it should be destined. That would either be to you or back to Tradesy, the equivalent of Snail Mail.

Your package will be delayed.Period.

Lescarpeta
to Nice Girl Jacksonville, Florida, United States #949528

Never moved the correct info was given. Comment on what you know. Look up how far jacksonville is from winter springs

to Lescarpeta #950087

does anyone else find this ironic that this lady who clearly has no idea how tracking works (or how Tradesy works) is telling the considerate knowledgable USPS person to "talk about what you know"....lololol uh, I think she did.

It's one thing to be stubborn but when you add not bright to it....lol