Sold an item on 7/24, shipped on 7/25, delivered 7/27. Buyer decided to return.

No email notification. When I inquired, it took 2 days for a response. It's now 8/7 and nothing so I emailed again.

Said item arrived on 8/4 and it takes another 7 business days before I hear anything. So a month without funds or my item back.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of tradesy online order from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I am curious, what was the reason for the return? If it is because she didn't like it or it didn't fit Tradesy has to keep it.

Only if she said it was fake or more used that you said do you not get your money back. I would email her and ask why she returned it. Tradesy is playing fast and loose with the return policy because they don't want to resell the items that are returned.

I have challenged them a few times because I emailed the buyer & got a different answer than Tradesy told me. Good luck and let us know what happens.