RACIST!!! BIGOTS!!!I am a Black Woman who attempted to list my Chanel handbag on the site and during that process I included my photo the profile and my listing was terminated. I no one should be subjected to their racist practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tradesy Profile.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2016.

Comments

"ON MY HONOR, I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO MY DUTY TO GOD AND MY COUNTRY AND OBEY THE 'SCOUT LAW'; TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES; TO KEEP MYSELF PHYSICALLY STRONG, MENTALLY AWAKE, AND MORALLY STRAIGHT."

SCOUT LAW

TRUSTWORTHY

LOYAL

FRIENDLY COURTEOUS KIND OBEDIENT CHEERFUL THRIFTY BRAVE CLEAN REVERENT If we all did our best(and that's all anyone can do, is their absolute BEST), to follow the dogma listed above, the human race would be better as a whole. THESE are the things that truly matter.

Not a Chanel purse, not an endless bank account, not what Kim is wearing. All of that passes away - these truths are what will stand until the end of time.

to Anonymous #1141003

1. TRUSTWORTHY

LOYAL

3. HELPFUL

4. FRIENDLY

5. COURTEOUS

KIND 7. OBEDIENT 8. CHEERFUL 9. THRIFTY 10.

BRAVE 11.

CLEAN 12. REVERENT

Tradesy is not racist.

Perhaps your bag was a FAKE. There is no way this site would delete a legit posting when they could make $$ on it unless something was off.

I have seen plenty of postings where the seller was black.

Who cares about the race of a seller as long as the item is good? They were probably protecting the consumer.

I'm Asian and posted my picture on profile, sometimes my daughter's picture. TRADESY IS NOT A RACIST SITE.

For Christ sake why we have to used racial here :( We should be glad TRADESY is a FREE SITE. Why in the world we have to used racist selling online. So sad how people judge this site just because your item was remove:( Have you contacted Tradesy about your problem? How many items have you posted?

all items was removed? or just happened you posted ONLY 1 item? Tradesy clean up the cover picture you never know during the clean up process something happened or it might be removed accidentally (system error) have you thought about it???. It happened to me I lost items in my listing But I contacted Tradesy & they work w/ me.

The thing is being Asian I never think or used Racial issue. I used my HUMAN BRAIN to think & contact the Customer Support. We are using electronics online there are so many reasons why it happened? Just one advice, PLEASE STOP THE RACIAL ISSUE HERE ON TRADESY!

If you dont like the site just go somewhere else, PERIOD NO COMMA! RACIST MY FOOT.....GET REAL......

to Anonymous #1114560

We Asians just work hard and do our best- less complaining and more doing and you'll get to where you need to be.

to Anonymous #1140981

NOT JUST 'ASIANS' WORK HARD AND DO THEIR BEST. ARE YOU SAYING THAT NON-ASIANS DO NOT WORK HARD AND DO THEIR BEST?

I'm sick of tired of you people always using the race card for EVERYTHING! If you think you have been genuinely discriminated based on your race by any business, there's no point complaining on this board but rather why don't you just contact the attorney General in CA where Tradesy is based but better be prepared with EVIDENCE.

Crying foul with the race card only hurts others with GENUINE issues!

I can't see how Tradesy can discriminate against you sight unseen as I'm pretty sure the communication with them is based on the internet. Anyway if you want to call out any business for being racist, please provide more evidence than just screaming at the top of your lungs saying everything and everyone is racist...pffft!!

to Anonymous #1112150

Yo People, seriously one Black Woman vent represent us all, YOU PEOPLE RACE CARD SERIOUSLY

to Anonymous #1112165

BeautyandBrains: I just wanted to point out that anyone who uses the widely known term (You People) is racist, too bad Anonymous dosen't know that or doesn't care. Anonymous just proved herself to be the very same.

I bet she also has an American name.

I'm an Africian American woman who consigns on Tradesy and I have not had any problems with my postings and my photo is also posted.

I'm college educated, computer savy and grew up during a time before facebook and have seen raiscim first hand. Luckly my parents did not raise me to call anyone "You People" or to judge any race as a group. Just look at both of the above postings, anger is a big part of if and rasicim on both parts.

It's not like either one of them are thinking outside the box.

Unfortunately in the United States of America, rasicim is alive and well and people who have never experienced racisim seem to suddenly become experts. Some are from othe countries where everyone looks the same and don't have many options to judge people. I'm sure that there was some sort of oversite on Tradesy with your posting, just post elsewhere if you are not happy with them or contact them and ask what happened. I have never had a problem reaching coustomer service by phone or email.

But don't put yourself in a postion to be judged by strangers who are only a reflection of how they have been raised.

I've always believed that if you put 5 babies in a room of diffirent nationalities they would all play together. But once their parents influence begins to have an effect on their development and behavior they will become their parents. This aplies to everyone and not just people who have had, nose jobs at 16, eyelid surgery or who have had to change their last name just to get a job.. This applies to all people who live in the United States of America.

Has anyone here ever seen the movie ROOTS or know who Jim Crow is and I'm not talking about the musical group the Roots..

Haha.

to Anonymous #1114569

The race card has been used by African Americans way too often that it has lost its credence. Most times it is not even genuine racism but yet it's an easy card to play to get attention or to get get ahead.

And there are also those who use the race card to play the victim or to circumvent the law for their own selfish gain. I'm not saying every African American acts that way. It's just that the AA have used the race card too often that when it comes to REAL racism, no one can see it. You don't hear much of the Asians or the Germans complain that someone's racist against them do you?

But why does ONE racial group have to feel privileged? Just because you had a period in history where there was racism and discrimination? Well then why aren't the Chinese or the Germans calling out foul too - they too faced tremendous hardship of discrimination, war and pain in their history. Bottom line is, you'll get to where you need to like everyone else if you work hard and don't fall in the trap of feeling like you are 'a victim'.

That's what your parents, grandparents, church pastors, government leaders want YOU to believe and not forget. We don't have to forget history but we have to let it go and not carry it to the next generation of amosity. Past history should NOT dictate YOUR FUTURE.

Opportunities are not given or entitled to any ONE particular race. YOU want an opportunity, you want success then go create it and fight for your dreams and it CAN be yours too!

to Anonymous #1140952

Really?! The GERMANS?

THAT'S who you picked out as 'discriminated and misunderstood'? Yes, they're the ones got the worst hand dealt in history. Oh, BOO-HOO. Not the African Americans.

DEFINITELY not the Native Americans, and CERTAINLY not the Jews! Your blanket statements are just as ignorant and racist as anything else I've seen. The Germans are a proud, intelligent people. Wernher Von Braun is the Father of Rocket Science; he's the reason we were able to go to the moon.

Albert Einstein is the Father of Physics who equated the entire universe into a mathematical equation. You need to learn about the REAL criminals and thugs. The NSDAP. The Schutzstaffel.

Lay off the only German you're familiar with -Albert Niemann! jajajaja Oh, the Asians? Which ones? The ones that kicked the *** out of the US in WWII, the ones who STILL want to bomb America off the planet since the 50's, the ones who handed the US our butts in Vietnam, the ones we currently owe...oh, about $1.2 TRILLION, or the ones who are "flooding this country with fake, knock-off handbags?" (Ooohh, which ones are they?) Koreans, Filipino, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Cambodians, Taiwanese, Laotian, Mongolians, Malaysians...'Asians' is the biggest racist "blanket statement" of them all.

Take a World History class, watch AHC, or search the web. Look up all the people and places I mentioned, come back when you have something intelligent to offer. PEACE to all the lovely ladies who can call a spade a spade. Chick tried to list a knock-off.

Simple as that. It doesn't take any certain race or religion to be TRASH. *** comes in all shapes, sizes...AND colors.

It doesn't take a genius to read the writing on the wall.

"If there is a God, he will have to beg for my forgiveness."

- excerpt found carved into the wall of the Mauthausen concentration camp, Austria 1945 :'(

to Anonymous #1141000

Ridiculous post. That's all you have to do, stir up grievances on the computer?

Don't you have REAL problems to deal with? I don't even believe you. I think you fabricated a lie to cause "excitement" in your unfulfilled life. If it DID happen, it's a knock-off and you got busted!

If it's authentic, throw it up on eBay! What's the problem?