I have been a seller on Tradesy for almost 2 years now. I have sold a variety of items from clothing to shoes and purses.

I just want to say that part of being a successful seller on Tradesy is pretty simple.... confirm the sale, send a quick email to your buyer acknowledging the purchase and most importantly ship the item out in a timely manner. I don't wait for the Tradesy shipping kit and label to arrive, I print my own label through their site and always keep in stock a few Priority shipping boxes and envelopes which I pick up at my local post office for free. The post office boxes and envelopes are so much better than the "kit" Tradesy sends, and much easier to pack.

Once the shipping label is printed, the tracking number will be added to the item listing for you and the buyer to view. I then make sure I drop the parcel off at my post office within a couple of days, though I do try to ship it out the next day if at all possible.

Tradesy encourages quick shipping to attract repeat sales! I have found this to work great for me since my escrow earrings become available sooner and my customer's appreciate the communication and quick shipping.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss on time delivery of positive experience. Tradesy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradesy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Yoogis Closet.

Comments