4.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 12

Now returned items come back to me 90%. Slow payment and slower payout once funds available. Going to Californian regulators to report this.

Update by user Jul 12

The fees and slow payment are still going on. I may go to the Californian regulators on this one.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2017

I have been dealing with this company for 16 months, when I started selling by them fees of 9.5% attracted me to the service. The company had many advantages over ebay.

The return policy was excellent and Tradesy handled returns. In the proceeding time frame returns although are coming back with very adverse and incorrect comments from Tradesey. Rather than argue I just realist and strangely enough item sells and is not returned. The fees have gone up to 19.5% with a 2.5% transfer of funds which takes 7 working days, I have had several transfer when transfer has taking more than 10 days and one of 20 days, the larger the amount the longer it take funds to arrive.

Have sent in complaints on this transfer fee, company have taken 19.5 % fee for site usage. The slow transfer is not legal in my opinion , as if I ask a bank to transfer funds and pay a higher fee transfer is instantaneous.

Overall I am still happy with Tradesy despite the raise in fees. I am very unhappy with transfer fee and speed of payout.

Review about: Tradesy Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Cut fees on bank transfer and speed them up to acceptable time frame.

I liked: Love it, Best platform to sell fashion items.

I didn't like: Access to funds, Slow payouts once transfer is requested with a high fee.

Comments