Turnaround Time

Hi there, I am contacting you regarding your recent sale - Chanel Vintage Black Shoulder Bag. The item was returned and after a thorough inspection here at Tradesy, we determined that the listing wasn't accurate enough to give the buyer the full picture of the item's condition, and therefore a full refund was issued to them and the earnings were pulled from the sale per our Refund Policy.

Although the bag is listed as gently used, the interior staining, hardware discoloration and slight storage odor were not disclosed on the listing. I know that this can be a little tricky but I have no doubt that it will re-sell in no time. It's such an absolutely beautiful bag! I would just recommend taking some close-ups of the wear and mentioning specific details.

This will make sure the buyer knows exactly what they are getting, as well as protect you as a seller. :) The item is currently at Tradesy HQ and I will send it back your way free of charge so you can amend and restore the listing if you'd like. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please feel free to reach out! Have a wonderful day.

For any questions or concerns, reply to this email for further assistance, as our Returns' Department is available over email only.

Thanks, Laura C. Tradesy Returns www.tradesy.com/returns

This person wrote the review chanel handbag from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Thank you for posting. To other sellers if you have read through some of the comments left on this site you have read I am collecting data on Tradesy's 'scam' regarding returns.

Tradesy is sending a generic email,like the one above, when an item is returned to the seller without giving any specifics as to why your item was returned. In the email they say your listing "wasn't accurate" enough WHAT wasn't accurate? they don't tell you. They are doing this to save money, until they sell the item it shows as a loss so they are returning items in order to lessen the red ink,they sell most items as a loss;they have over 1 million dollars of merchandise to resell.

This is also the reason the commission was raised over 50%, they added 5.9% to the 9% commission,total fees if you redraw your money is now 17.8%,they need $$ to cover the losses. Any buyer who has received an email like the one shown above please post your experience in a SEPARATE post making it easier for me to track.

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada #1247173

At least you got your item. I was charged for a white Lululemon zip up Sept 2, 2016.

This is the end of Nov. They are now ignoring my questioning to where it is or why I haven't been refunded.

Unhappy customer

to Anonymous Lisle, Illinois, United States #1247957

No, I have not received my returned bag yet...