1K views

A+ rating from my experience.I purchased a Louis Vuitton Olympe bag and a Louis Vuitton wallet on a Thursday and received both on the following Monday in the exact conditions as listed.

I had serious doubts because I had never used the site before but there's nothing bad I can say now. Even the sellers were great messaging back right away. The one seller let me know about a promotion Tradesy was having which saved an additional $200!

And the other seller emailed me after I received the wallet thanking me for the purchase and wishing me a happy holiday.Doesn't get much better than that!

Had an Experience with Tradesy?

Comments

Broomall, Pennsylvania, United States #992934

Come back and review Tradesy after you have a least made five purchases!

Canyon Country, California, United States #937568

Dude its obvious from looking at the picture that your bag and wallet are both fake as a three dollar bill

Tradesy - Bad CSR Tradesy "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Tradesy - LOVE IT! DEPENDS WHICH STORE YOU SHOP WITH REALLY Tradesy "I actually had a great experience, it definitely depends which store/closet you buy from. I got a gorgeous Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 @dmonti closet with very nice detailed images, descriptions..." Read more Tradesy - Unhappy customer Tradesy "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more