1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I sold a suit on tradesy and confirmed the sell and sent it off yesterday. Went in my account to check and the funds were there.

Came back to collect and POOF gone no sale it says. Also all the items in my closet for sale POOF gone, and all my e-mails to? Its as if I never put anything on the site what the ***. Fishy Fishy I am so mad the customer gets my suit and tradesy keeps the funds.

My hard work , I tell you I have the receipt and E-mails in my internet account. They cant wipe those out. DONT DO business with these people its a SCAM!!!! Any professional Business not going to try and get rid of account information and e-mails for proof.

POOF ALL GONE!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of tradesy account from Tradesy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $179 and wants Tradesy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was seller is not protected, that they cleared my items out of my closet after i sold my suit and take your money for sale and keep it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Yoogis Closet. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradesy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ginger-Magrath-101

This company controls more than we realize it needs to be shut down you can not get anyone on customer service past a guy named patrick. The owners name is Tracy Dinunzio good luck getting in touch with her...

This happened to me in 2014 again with NO warning. I had over 600 listings and they owed me over $2,000 at the time so like you I was LIVID.

I called and spoke to a rep and was told that my listings had too many pics of coordinating items and they thought buyers would be confused, though no one ever contacted me to say they didn't understand. I told Tradesy I would look into it but with over 600 items it was going to take weeks. They understood and my account was restored in less than 30 minutes and all my funds were available to transfer then I started editing certain listings. I know others whose accounts have vanished as well for other reasons.

But if Tradesy thinks someone is violating the terms of the agreement they will also remove the account until they have investigated which takes more time. It is UNBELIEVABLE that Tradesy does not contact the seller before hand to let them know!!

Tradesy can not keep any money that is owed you as that is in violation of the California Consumer Protection Act to which they must follow as they are based in California. Just call and find out why as it probably is some silly reason like mine was.