I was out of town and sold 3 items and found 3 shipping packages, which I paid for... I promptly (same day) mailed everything, TRADSEY Is notoriously slow at sending out shipping packages. I mailed them the 3 sold otems the very day I received the packaging. Later that day I went to our one PC and saw the orders showed cancelled. Wth? Why did I receive packaging for orders TRADESY cancelled for ME? Though they said it was for the buyers convenience. although they certainly did NOT wait until the orders were confirmed to charge the buyer, I bet. They explained that as a courtesy to me, they would contact the 3 buyers to see of they still wanted the items, which by now had received. According to them 2 out of the 3 Byers had changed their minds and they will returning them to ME, NOT TRADSE, which has a return policy. It states on art that if the buyer is not happy their purchase, to contact TRADESY, return the item for a refund and the seller keeps the sale money.

The buyer bought/paid foru sale money,

I received the packaging from TRADESY and I mailed the items within hours of receiving the packaging, which is by no means free!

Tradesy CS contacted the buyers who received the items and then changed their minds , which NOW MAKES the items RETURNS, unless the packages have NOT NEEN OPENED! is a RETURN...TRADESY NEEDS TO HANDLE THESE AS RETURNS, WHICH THEY NOW ARE, PAY ME FOR THE ITEMS I SOLD, which totaled over $100 plus SHIPPING PACKAGING AND SHIPPING CHARGES, AND REFUND THE BUYERS ASAP! I have ordered from them in the past and had items that I waited several weeks for...never were confirmed and eventually after following up with the sellers for confirmation, I just gave up on...someone is making a lot of money off of TRADSEY's "POLICIES" that is for sure!!!"

YOU DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR SELLERS OR YOIR BUYERS, SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT YOIR BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17, 2015.

Comments

Since I am only researching before selling (thank goodness)

those of you who have had these experience should report them. There is an Internet Department of Security (yes there is one) and Issues to investigate them, and get them off of the internet.

Yes they can change name and re-open another site, but it would take them a long time and trouble and all the fake sellers would have to shuffle fast too. just saying, they have to still be doing business to still have the site up??????

Wow. This is unbelievable and definitely seems to be in contradiction to their return policy.

I accepted an order the other day and had it all packaged in a box and was literally going out the door, but checked my email just in case there was another order. When I did I had an email request from Tradesy to cancel the order. They said it was due to a credit card issue....if so, WHY didn't they cancel it? They control that side of the business.

I cancelled the order and almost immediately received an email that said, should I cancel too many orders they will suspend my account !! I only cancelled because they told me to. I don't know if I believe there was a credit card issue. Now I fear that if I had mailed it I might have been in the same predicament as you, and they would have returned the item to me.

This sale was over $200.00. I truly feel Tradesy is trying to get out of handling returns so they won't be on the hook for reselling. I noticed one seller who almost exclusively sells LV, and at least 1/3 of her recent sales have all been returned and our now listed for sale with Penny Lane, aka Tradesy.

Now buyers will know that this item has already been returned at least once and will be wary to purchase, that is why they are now canceling or requesting sellers to cancel orders so they won't be in the position to resell. In my opinion they almost always take the buyer's side, creating a very harsh place for sellers.